Since doing a PhD can sometimes be quite confusing, Prout has compiled a complete guide for you. It is primarily focused for PhDs at Utrecht University, but might be useful for other PhDs as well. The topics covered range from the tasks and rights of a PhD candidate, legal conditions, financial matters and much more.
The table of contents is as follows:
- Tasks of a PhD-candidate
- Planning and Supervision
- Legal Status and Working Conditions
- Financial matters
- Finishing your PhD
- After your PhD
- PhD organizations and networks
- Staff confidential counsellor (Ombudsman) at Utrecht University
- Problems in your PhD? Quick consultation scheme
- PhD Wellbeing guide
- Know your rights meeting slides 2019
We hope you find this guide useful before, during and after your PhD. If you have any comments, please let us know at email@example.com.